- -->
  • Jelajahi

    Copyright © Congkasae.com
    Best Viral Premium Blogger Templates

    Iklan

    Theres No report of casualties eruption Ile Lewotolok, BNPB Official Statement

    02 Desember, 2020, 02 Desember WIB Last Updated 2020-12-02T07:36:00Z
    masukkan script iklan disini
    masukkan script iklan disini



    [Congkasae.com/Travel] National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB) head of disaster data, information, and communication, Raditya Jati said that there is no report casualties by the eruption of the Ile Lewotolok Mountain.

     

    More than 5,800 residents have been evacuated following the eruption of mount Ile Lewotolok in Lembata, East Nusa Tenggara. They are evacuated to 20 evacuation sites. 


    "There is no report of casualties caused by the eruption,”  Raditya Jati said on his official statement on Tuesday, Dec 1.

     

    Lembata Disaster Mitigation Agency (BPBD) recorded that the eruption occurred on Monday, Nov. 30, affecting 28 villages in Ile Ape and East Ile Ape districts.

     

    As of Tuesday night, Mount Ile Lewotolok still erupted at 5:13 local time, spewing ash columns as high as 800 meters above the crater.

     

    According to the agency, the refugees needed tents, water, baby equipment, thermo guns, blankets, sleeping mats, and tarpaulins. BPBD had also established a command post to ensure emergency handling.

     

    Lembata district deputy regent Thomas Ola Langoday said so far many residents were still in their homes and refused to be evacuated

     

    "It is estimated that there are still 15,000 people who refuse to be evacuated,”Thomas said.

     

    According to Thomas Langoday, residents refused to be evacuated by officers on the grounds that they wanted to protect their livestock

     

    Author: Antonius Rahu

    Komentar

    Tampilkan


     

     


    Terkini